50 YEARS TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've reached a milestone, and one to be proud of.
I saw my first Everton game on this day 50 years ago, as Everton beat Stoke City 2-1 at Goodison, with Hurst and Harvey on target for the Toffees.
Nice one, my first hame was also against Stoke but a few years later :) Adrian Heath scored in mine, against his old club

My first Everton game was an away game in the old League Cup at Grimsby Town. It was 1979 I think and we got beat 2-1.

I've reached a milestone, and one to be proud of.
I saw my first Everton game on this day 50 years ago, as Everton beat Stoke City 2-1 at Goodison, with Hurst and Harvey on target for the Toffees.

well done mate ;)

I have 1 and a half to go my first one was March 1970 v Chelsea at Goodison , GSE pen , TBH too young to recall too much about the game apart from Joe Royle became my hero

Same as Eggs, can't remember my first game, but it was 1968. Think it was against Coventry. Nearly every time we played Stoke, Banks was injured and I think it was Farmer in goal. I did get to see him play a couple of times, only one of the World Cup winning team I never saw was George Cohen. Feel privileged to have seen both Bally and Ray Wilson when I was a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.