4th round of cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

T LEAFE

Player Valuation: £40m
everton fans are now in limbo as we have been told to play bham or notts forest on sunday and the red [Poor language removed] will play their game on saturday if they beat reading.
however if they lose to reading our game will be moved back to the saturday.so now we will have to wait until that replay before we know which day we wil play.
surely we should have played on the saturday and the red [Poor language removed] on the sunday if they win the replay.

unbelievable

everton fans are now in limbo as we have been told to play bham or notts forest on sunday and the red [Poor language removed] will play their game on saturday if they beat reading.
however if they lose to reading our game will be moved back to the saturday.so now we will have to wait until that replay before we know which day we wil play.
surely we should have played on the saturday and the red [Poor language removed] on the sunday if they win the replay.

unbelievable

Exactly what I was thinking (and good 1st post BTW). Surely as we have already qualified it would be obvious to carve our fixture in stone and let them play on the Sunday if they win the replay.

I guess by now we should be used to double standards.

I raised this point with the Europa Cup schedule a few weeks ago, truly unbelievable.

Some people are spouting some [Poor language removed] about the FA not wanting teams to play twice within three days, when ****ing last week there were full Premier League schedules on the 26th and 28th of December. Two games in three days is clearly not the issue.

It's Liverpool's own problem that they're too ****ing **** to beat a Championship side and have to go to a replay, but of course Everton are the ones that get messed around over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.