#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about the fact I actually support the team, you don't see me on here or anywhere else slating the player and shouting abuse at them.... also I see you mentioned the Park End, a lot of the fans in there are a disgrace, twice I had to move seats there and the second time to leave it and a lot of genuine fans have said the same.
A mixture of racism, and basic abusing the players to ridiculous counter productive levels, as yourself why most of those who walked out on the team against Arsenal were in that stand, ask yourself why in the final couple of home games while the street end stood amd got behind the side they just sat there....
Biggest load of crack the Park end was right behind the team like everyone else those last games, the noise was as loud as anywhere in the ground

Nice to see that Jazz fella is about as useful as a packet of condoms on a Nun.

Waste of space. He used to be the chair of the Everton fans forum and he's now meant to help give the fans a voice to represent them as part of the fan advisory board.

You would think he would at least pretend to play the game.

Fans protesting down the road from him, go and listen to them rather than "I'm content with the board"

No, not at all, but it's ALL on Moshiri, he has made this mess and it easily could of been avoided.
Until he goes, and only him to start with we are screwed, I was hoping there was something in these American rumors but they have died off, I fear we are stuck with him until we go the docks and pray we can hang onto PL status for the next two seasons.
Unfortunately though I don't think he is going to be bothered about protests
how is it all on moshiri he left kenwright to run the club and between the 3 off them theyv made a right mess of it ,where right back to the first mess kenwright landed us in way back in the early 2000s instead of selling to please the banks now we have to sell to please the league. Kenwright is the chairman and has been for years he knows what you can and can’t do that’s what he’s employed for

Did they interview anyone at the protest itself?
Yes they interviewed a member of the group who initiated this protest, I never heard what he said but he spoke nice and calmly for a good ten minutes and seemed to impress the reporter interviewing him with his points of view including a bit of humour.

I would love to see and listen to the interview, the young man conducted himself very well and I doubt I was the only onlooker who was impressed with the calmness he portrayed while being interviewed.

Yes they interviewed a member of the group who initiated this protest, I never heard what he said but he spoke nice and calmly for a good ten minutes and seemed to impress the reporter interviewing him with his points of view including a bit of humour.

I would love to see and listen to the interview, the young man conducted himself very well and I doubt I was the only onlooker who was impressed with the calmness he portrayed while being interviewed.

Thank you , good on the lad

how is it all on moshiri he left kenwright to run the club and between the 3 off them theyv made a right mess of it ,where right back to the first mess kenwright landed us in way back in the early 2000s instead of selling to please the banks now we have to sell to please the league. Kenwright is the chairman and has been for years he knows what you can and can’t do that’s what he’s employed for
Morshiri appointed the managers and the DoF’s. He also had to authorise the overspending. It’s mainly on him.

If this interview comes up anywhere, could someone please send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.