#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't run the club today.

Blue Bill and DBB run the club.

Joe Lewis owns Tottenham, Daniel Levy runs it.

Moshiri (oddly) trusts them and has signed cheques at there request for years.

We should be dreaming of a orible tit like Levy. We'd be miles away from the state we're in today.
Joe Lewis is Usmanov.
Mosh is Levy.

I'm more of a view he should cleanse the boardroom and get professionals in to run the club properly. If Moshiri goes where is the money coming from ?
Hardly matters. We are unable to spend due to the rules. May as well have no money with competence, than lots of money but not allowed to spend it with gross incompetence.

The fear of a change of ownership is irrational. I think our fans are deluded on it.

One protest wont get them out bit fair play to who has started it and for whoever turns up today. Everything has to start somewhere and has got media attention and got people talking. Plus have made it clear is about the board not the manager or the squad. Is alot of angry blues atm but we all need to look at the board not us fans we have to demand better for the club, i hope they get to talk to blues today and see what it is about i think alot more we side witht the protest

He should go yes, and I think lots more people are coming round to that view
He should absolutely go, lock, stock, and barrel. I was of the view previously that a complete cull at board level by Moshiri would have been acceptable. But I wouldn't have any confidence in anyone that he would appoint, and what deals were concocted in the process.

He needs to sell up and go. Retaining a minority stake is fine, but we need a fresh start in terms of ownership and board members. All of that board has to go.

I'd support an interim committee of trustees to manage the clubs affairs whilst things got sorted out. There are plenty of competent people in business and industry who have goodwill towards the club if not active supporters who would help out on an interim basis.

We'll see. I was for protests at the Arsenal game last year but I didn't agree with the walkout during the game. I thought with the reaction online it was going to be massive, but in reality the reaction showed the vast majority of fans were against it.

I'm not sure this protest today has a mandate tbh. Everyone I know wants change but I don't know anyone going today. Myself and all my close friends are all ST holders.

My concerns are without a mandate of a majority of fans, the club will just dismiss and will be happy to see the fans turn on each other which seems inevitable to me.

It that happens it will be a shame considering its been a long time since the fans was as united as we have been in the past 6 months.

I don't think it's helpful being orchestrated by someone on a different continent who doesn't have the benefit of the feeling around the city.
You want change but don't support protest?

With all due respect, what other options are there except doing nothing so nothing ever changes.

Your view point changes every day on this. I'll stick to my own opinions thanks.

If protests weren't being organised then you'd be calling fans out for doing nothing and shirking responsibility lol
Nope. I have been consistent on the 27 minutes group: they should be supported in their ultimate aims, but their messaging and ac tions leave a lot to be desired. It's a jumble of confusion.

Nope. I have been consistent on the 27 minutes group: they should be supported in their ultimate aims, but their messaging and ac tions leave a lot to be desired. It's a jumble of confusion.
I dont need the 27 campaign to know i support change. I dont know who they are and I dont really care. They dont form my opinion and won't, but if they organise protests asking for change then I say we'll done to them.

You want change but don't support protest?

With all due respect, what other options are there except doing nothing so nothing ever changes.
I'm not against protests, but in my opinion there needs to be a clear mandate from the fans or it will be counter-productive. I thought that was clear in my post tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.