#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've completely deflected there. Worse ignored what I wrote! :rant::rant:

I just told you. Farhad Moshiri did not provide a '1.8m budget'. What happened was nothing to do with Farhad Moshiri

The reason the club were prohibited from making signings was because the Premier League imposed a transfer embargo on the club without seeking permission firstly. It was kept quiet by the Premier League but this is a fact.

The reason Everton could only sign two players for £1.7 million was because the club had exceeded Premier League P&S. That was on the EFC board.

Coincidentally, Denise Barrett Baxendale thought it appropriate whilst this was going on to accept 'business awards' ?‍♂️

Baxendale then used the Everton website to promote those awards. One of which was for a Charity's work (EitC) she is not a trustee in and hasn't been involved in since 2018. In fact she broke charity law doing that. Even the perception of conflicts of interest aren't allowed.

It is absolutely beyond belief and an absolute scandal.

Our Everton Football Club board, play our fans and the shareholders (likes of EFCSA and the minority shareholders) constantly.

People have had enough. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Holy smokes, you really are Matt Damon.

I'm just a 34 year old scal from Kirkby mate. My opinion isn't worth anymore than anyone else's - it's probably worth less because I must have a screw loose to run a Everton fan site.

Definitely mate. I don't know how you do it.

Its exhausting just being a 'fan'

Unfortunately under Bill Kenwright you'll be a 68 year old, and we'll still have won nothing and he will claim 'you've had some good times'
@GrandOldTeam

Sean Dyche is another wrong appointment for a board that’s living in cloud cuckoo land.. I hate to say it but ffs Everton look at Brighton and copy them, not Everton from the 90s

Sean Dyche is another wrong appointment for a board that’s living in cloud cuckoo land.. I hate to say it but ffs Everton look at Brighton and copy them, not Everton from the 90s
The thing is, we could could appoint Prime Alex Ferguson and half of our fans would know better.

There is no such thing as a right managerial appointment. Not at Everton.

Our fans are far too clever for that.

The thing is, we could could appoint Prime Alex Ferguson and half of our fans would know better.

There is no such thing as a right managerial appointment. Not at Everton.

Our fans are far too clever for that.
This manager has a very low ceiling, he plays dinosaur football and will take us down.
He won’t excite the fans and after 4 games we want him out but the board will wait till 8.. he won less games then Lampard last season

This manager has a very low ceiling, he plays dinosaur football and will take us down.
He won’t excite the fans and after 4 games we want him out but the board will wait till 8.. he won less games then Lampard last season
There's a reason for all of them of them though isn't there.

You talk about dinosaur football. Sometimes, Dinosaur football is the best plan, when you haven't got the players or the infrastructure to play the alternatives. But people seem to think its just a case of hiring a "progressive" manager and it all just clicks into place. Its doesnt work like that. If we somehow decided to hang fire on Dyche because we got wind that Guardiola fancied a crack, we could hire him tomorrow, we would not play like City. Not without years of implementation and an expensively assembled squad on huge wages.

If it was that easy, noone would ever sign any players, they would just transform what they had into what they needed.

Be realistic.

Football, at its core, can be a very simple game. Or it can be very complex. We dont have the luxury of attempting complex, so simple might just have to do for now.

And to be perfectly honest, id rather we were a little bit boring for a season or 2. Stability might not be exciting, but its the foundation of any forward thinking club. Our attempts at trying to skip that part with flavour of the month managers and overly expenisive players is why we are in this mess at the moment.

What an incredibly hostile atmosphere awaits the board at the Arsenal game when we exit the transfer window weaker than we entered it, as if it was even a conceivable prospect at the start of January.

We're now at almost bang on £0 net spend since the start of the 2019/20 season, or -£25m if we take the upcoming Kean transfer into account.

But all the protests in the world can't help us now, all came sadly far too late. We're plummeting towards the Championship and the entire board has taken their hands off the control wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.