#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, the letter has sound points but the mouthpiece is the problem. For example, he read out all the statistics on his podcast earlier this week probably just so everyone would know they came from him when the letter came out.

He is attention seeking and clout chasing all the time and he won’t even put his name to what he says.

Why are you more bothered about whom it comes from than the actual situation the letter refers to?

Moshiri’s PA when he logs on and sees that email.

microsoft-windows-windows.gif

Maybe you should learn to read and interpret the messaging before commenting.
Read the supporting evidence, it might help you.

Is the evidence that the managers we have employed have failed at their jobs. Cos that's what post #1085 reads as. As for the 2nd, it's hyperbole and crying. Stamping their feet pretending they have a say and Moshiri should bend over to their wants. Moshiri made it clear in a statement the club was not for sale, does he need to make it every week, month?

Got to say the letter is good in many respects but I fear it has the fingerprints of one man all over it.

ironically it is a man who has many podcasts and on those podcasts, he and his fellow contributors bemoan the ability for people to hide their identities on Twitter while they personally attack people. All the while, the man himself goes by a pseudonym. The hypocrisy is lost on him I am sure.

The problem the campaign has is that it feels like one persons vendetta against the club so despite the contents being sound it just comes off as a point scoring exercise where if anything comes of it he can proclaim himself as the saviour of the fanbase.

The campaign needs a change in leadership just as much as the club does

Spot on

Is the evidence that the managers we have employed have failed at their jobs. Cos that's what post #1085 reads as. As for the 2nd, it's hyperbole and crying. Stamping their feet pretending they have a say and Moshiri should bend over to their wants. Moshiri made it clear in a statement the club was not for sale, does he need to make it every week, month?

The club is very much for sale be it minority or majority.

You can believe that if you want to.

Why are you more bothered about whom it comes from than the actual situation the letter refers to?
Because I have seen enough from him to know that while he might be an Evertonian, he has a god complex and that is contrary to the people’s club mentality I think we stand for.

Like I say, if he is a reputable source on all things board level and finance then put your name to it so we can judge the credentials.

Look, I have concerns with the management of the campaign, but as an Everton fan, their aims match mine, so I could bemoan the way they are doing it or I can get off my arse and do something myself, but instead, I feel it would benefit the club if we didnt sneer at those who are at least attempting change.

They aren't though. They are demanding 2 employees get the sack because they are scared that going after the real problem will put a halt to the supposed golden cash cow down at BM dock

You know what this reminds me of..

All those individuals whom at the last General Election simply couldn't vote for Labour because it was voting for Jeremy Corbyn.

People can't or won't see the gravity of the situation till its too late because they are blinded and obsessed by whom it comes from.

Its beyond pathetic and symptomatic of the malaise that sweeps our fanbase when it comes to any type of change movement.

You know what this reminds me of..

All those individuals whom at the last General Election simply couldn't vote for Labour because it was voting for Jeremy Corbyn.

People can't or won't see the gravity of the situation till its too late because they are blinded and obsessed by whom it comes from.

It’s beyond pathetic and symptomatic of the malaise that sweeps our fanbase when it comes to any type of change movement.
Why do I sense a similar turn of phrase to the very man himself. You have either become a sycophant and can’t see any wrong or you are him through yet another pseudonym

Status
Not open for further replies.