#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, someone has let these loons out again and they managed to produce an hilariously stupid hash tag. Why don't they just give up their silly campaign which has failed at every turn. Bill is going nowhere
You seem happy to bury your head in the sand and let the club sink into further decline and possible relegation.
Your ridiculing other people's efforts to save the club from further decline says so much more about you than it does them.

Oh dear, someone has let these loons out again and they managed to produce an hilariously stupid hash tag. Why don't they just give up their silly campaign which has failed at every turn. Bill is going nowhere
At least they’re trying to do something.

I respect their efforts as I’ve got pretty much nothing but apathy left for the club these days.

Got to say the letter is good in many respects but I fear it has the fingerprints of one man all over it.

ironically it is a man who has many podcasts and on those podcasts, he and his fellow contributors bemoan the ability for people to hide their identities on Twitter while they personally attack people. All the while, the man himself goes by a pseudonym. The hypocrisy is lost on him I am sure.

The problem the campaign has is that it feels like one persons vendetta against the club so despite the contents being sound it just comes off as a point scoring exercise where if anything comes of it he can proclaim himself as the saviour of the fanbase.

The campaign needs a change in leadership just as much as the club does

You seem happy to bury your head in the sand and let the club sink into further decline and possible relegation.
Your ridiculing other people's efforts to save the club from further decline says so much more about you than it does them.

The same group who has failed 3 times I think it is now. Partnering with a guy who believes he is the world's best financial expert who has a vendetta against the board.
Yeh you got me, these guys sound great... For comedic value

Did I say do nothing? Having the same group produce yet another campaign which appears just as stupid as the last one and one before and..., is just as illogical as Mosh keeping a failing manager.
Maybe you should learn to read and interpret the messaging before commenting.
Read the supporting evidence, it might help you.

Got to say the letter is good in many respects but I fear it has the fingerprints of one man all over it.

ironically it is a man who has many podcasts and on those podcasts, he and his fellow contributors bemoan the ability for people to hide their identities on Twitter while they personally attack people. All the while, the man himself goes by a pseudonym. The hypocrisy is lost on him I am sure.

The problem the campaign has is that it feels like one persons vendetta against the club so despite the contents being sound it just comes off as a point scoring exercise where if anything comes of it he can proclaim himself as the saviour of the fanbase.

The campaign needs a change in leadership just as much as the club does

I know whom and what you are alluding to but the letter isn't wrong is it?

I know whom and what you are alluding to but the letter isn't wrong is it?
As I said, the letter has sound points but the mouthpiece is the problem. For example, he read out all the statistics on his podcast earlier this week probably just so everyone would know they came from him when the letter came out.

He is attention seeking and clout chasing all the time and he won’t even put his name to what he says.

Did I say do nothing? Having the same group produce yet another campaign which appears just as stupid as the last one and one before and..., is just as illogical as Mosh keeping a failing manager.
Look, I have concerns with the management of the campaign, but as an Everton fan, their aims match mine, so I could bemoan the way they are doing it or I can get off my arse and do something myself, but instead, I feel it would benefit the club if we didnt sneer at those who are at least attempting change.

To be fair I’m a bit conflicted, we are and have been badly run, we leak money and have for years, through mismanagement. But our finances are such that we can’t continue to Function without Moshiri funding our losses.

So the whole thing for me is conflicted, I’m very open minded to change and better governance and management, but to what degree and to what impact. Because I’d like to see us change aspects of the management of the club, but also terrified about Moshiri not funding our losses.

Given our current state I just don’t think we’re attractive to the right investment and only really vulchers will circle in my opinion. Even if we are taken over by a sovereign Fund in the morning we still have very clear restrictions on investment in the playing squad and the company needs north of 70 mill in capital just to cover losses.

I don’t think this is a clear cut polarised issue, I think it’s more degrees of specific change - because change is a broad concept and can cause as much harm as good, depending..…like I say I’m conflicted, I think wanting aspects to change and also realising we are dependent on our majority shareholder presently financially can exist together and be valid and reasonable competing concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.