Tottenham: Home kit
Crystal Palace: Third Kit
West Ham: Third kit
Burnley: Third kit
Liverpool: home kit
Leicester City: Third kit
Watford: Home Kit
Arsenal: Home kit

So in all competitions the 3rd was used 7 times to the away's 4. In the league. In the cups the away was used twice to the thirds once.

In short, you win this round Dave...

I respect you massively for deep diving info, finding it may not meet what could be described for posters as “their agenda”, but providing the findings regardless, and then pointing out the facts / truth.

When we made the davek Bot we really really never knew it’s AI would grow like this.

The big test is in the composition of response based on the acknowledgments given. Based on everything we worked on, we should see some compassion and friendly words.

How do the kits fit for Americans? I’ve been reading online to size up as they run small. Any truth to that? Wife wants the away GK shirt but they don’t have women sizes.
It seems to change from one provider to the next. Nike shirts were on the small side. Umbro was true to size. Not sure about Macron, I haven't ordered a new shirt for quite awhile. Check and see if Macron has a generic size chart and go from there.

How do the kits fit for Americans? I’ve been reading online to size up as they run small. Any truth to that? Wife wants the away GK shirt but they don’t have women sizes.
Think it's more to do with the wearer than the shirt. UK catching up with US in obesity terms so it's understandable. I'm a UK medium and it fits just fine. Bit big if anything.

It seems to change from one provider to the next. Nike shirts were on the small side. Umbro was true to size. Not sure about Macron, I haven't ordered a new shirt for quite awhile. Check and see if Macron has a generic size chart and go from there.
Hummel must be delighted that their brand recognition amongst Evertonians is now so strong that fans think they are Macron.

I'm not usually one for buying Everton related sports wear, but I'm seriously considering getting one of the dark blue training kits.

Am I the only one who thinks that as a set they'd actually better than the kits we've released?

I was thinking the same, might get 2 training tops instead of a kit

I'm not usually one for buying Everton related sports wear, but I'm seriously considering getting one of the dark blue training kits.

Am I the only one who thinks that as a set they'd actually better than the kits we've released?
Much nicer and a lot cheaper

1660384897023.png

1660384923505.png
1660385054927.png

The last, as a short sleeve, would be my favourite everyday of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.