2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
The petition was signed in 2013-14 coz the club were changing the clubs crest not just the badge on the shirt. Everton had a club crest from 1938 and there was no badge on the shirt until the curly EFC in 1972. The clubs crest was still the same as 1938. We've had multiple variations on the shirt compared to the club crest. The one from the mid eighties through to the nineties had a stylized EFC, tower and laurel wreaths and wasnt even inside a shield. Nobody seemed to mind coz the club crest was different.

...and I was right. The white third kit was worn way more times than that sash abomination.

I was at a loose end Dave, so I ran the numbers on this one

Leeds away: Home kit
Huddersfield: Away kit
Brighton: Away kit
Aston Villa: Third kit
QPR: Away kit
Manchester United: Home kit
Wolves: Home kit
Manchester City: Away kit
Brentford: Home kit
Crystal Palace: Third kit
Chelsea: Third kit
Hull City: Home kit
Norwich City: Home kit
Newcastle United: Home kit
Southampton: Home kit
Tottenham: Home kit
Crystal Palace: Third Kit
West Ham: Third kit
Burnley: Third kit
Liverpool: home kit
Leicester City: Third kit
Watford: Home Kit
Arsenal: Home kit

So in all competitions the 3rd was used 7 times to the away's 4. In the league. In the cups the away was used twice to the thirds once.

In short, you win this round Dave...

The petition was signed in 2013-14 coz the club were changing the clubs crest not just the badge on the shirt. Everton had a club crest from 1938 and there was no badge on the shirt until the curly EFC in 1972. The clubs crest was still the same as 1938. We've had multiple variations on the shirt compared to the club crest. The one from the mid eighties through to the nineties had a stylized EFC, tower and laurel wreaths and wasnt even inside a shield. Nobody seemed to mind coz the club crest was different.

I understand what you are saying, but that version was lifted from the badge itself, you could easily tell that it was representative of Everton. The new version is too simplistic on its own to be used in place of a badge.
If they had redone a version of the one from 83-91, it would have looked great.

Anyone had issues with delivery from Kitbag? Had it ordered nearly two weeks ago, Kitbag have posted but Evri (Hermes) have just said there is a delay and they will let me know when it will be posted. Looking at Evri (Hermes) reviews, I'm doubting this will ever turn up

Anyone had issues with delivery from Kitbag? Had it ordered nearly two weeks ago, Kitbag have posted but Evri (Hermes) have just said there is a delay and they will let me know when it will be posted. Looking at Evri (Hermes) reviews, I'm doubting this will ever turn up
Hermes are terrible, part of the reason they got a new name was because of how bad of a reputation they had. There were delays on some training gear being dispatched because it wasn’t in stock at the distribution center, but they had it in the club shops by the ground and at Liverpool one.

Hermes robbed 2 pairs of trabs from me a couple of xmas's ago...also told me there were delays. Luckily my bank refunded me, so get in touch with them.

Hermes robbed 2 pairs of trabs from me a couple of xmas's ago...also told me there were delays. Luckily my bank refunded me, so get in touch with them.
You can't mate, tried that only got a chatbot which cuts you off after you type in your reference number. Absolutely charlatans these guys

You can't mate, tried that only got a chatbot which cuts you off after you type in your reference number. Absolutely charlatans these guys
Get in touch with your bank and say you've ordered something from kitbag but haven't received and get in touch with kitbag and tell them you haven't received it...tell them the order number and any other ref numbers you have. You should get a refund either off kitbag or your bank.

How do the kits fit for Americans? I’ve been reading online to size up as they run small. Any truth to that? Wife wants the away GK shirt but they don’t have women sizes.

I would advise getting a size up if you are not sure. I am normally a medium, I can wear a medium Everton shirt, but it is snug, so normally go for a large.

Status
Not open for further replies.