2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
I have only just seen the away kit on an email from the club. It seems to me its yet another attempt by the club to hit the diversity buttons, as they seem to be aiming it more at the female and LGBTQ arm of the fan base.
We Red ( or blue) blooded alfa males are being ousted from the beautiful game nowadays.

I have only just seen the away kit on an email from the club. It seems to me its yet another attempt by the club to hit the diversity buttons, as they seem to be aiming it more at the female and LGBTQ arm of the fan base.
We Red ( or blue) blooded alfa males are being ousted from the beautiful game nowadays.
Don't beat around the bush. Say what you really mean.
"Real men don't wear pink! FFS"
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Get a life.

Do Everton and every other club ever stop to think they would sell a lot more clobber if they made the prices reasonable. Just seen the new travel range and it's very nice but £30 for a t-shirt , £40 for a polo shirt is way too much in my opinion. Kids stuff only slightly cheaper. Not pleading poverty but I refuse to pay them prices. :red:
Yeah you're right, especially during times like this. Few things I like on there too but I'll just wait for around Christmas time where they'll be reduced

What a pathetic comment that is.

When the club introduced the pink kit a few years back it sold massively, and proved incredibly popular.

And so what if it appeals to the female and LGBTQ communities - are they not allowed to follow footie and Everton in particular.

Are you still living in the 1800s ?

Sexist, homophobic, or bigoted comments of any kind are not welcome here.

What a pathetic comment that is.

When the club introduced the pink kit a few years back it sold massively, and proved incredibly popular.

And so what if it appeals to the female and LGBTQ communities - are they not allowed to follow footie and Everton in particular.

Are you still living in the 1800s ?
No, just fed up with this countrey,s vendetta against British men. Look at the women's football on BBC now, it has 4 female presenters, their would be uproar if they had 4 men doing the mens game now.

You are aware we’ve had two previous pink away kits yes? How bout stop being a complete and utter Neanderthal and engage whatever good brain cells you have left

No, just fed up with this countrey,s vendetta against British men. Look at the women's football on BBC now, it has 4 female presenters, their would be uproar if they had 4 men doing the mens game now.
They have certain pundits for certain nations. Laura Georges (Former French captain, over 100 caps) and Anouk Hoogendijk (Former Dutch defender 100+ caps) just happen to be the ones representing the teams involved.

It has one presenter by the way, Gabby Yorath, and 3 pundits/experts.

There is not a vendetta in this "countrey" against British men. There is (quite rightly) a vendetta against idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.