2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatched the launch video and there are a few cuts in there where they go to monochrome. This kit would look seriously good in white or even the vanilla colour we have used before (the Cahill kit for me!)

That away strip looks like something they’d get YO’s to wear to identify them to the rest of society

I'm slightly confused as to why they didn't go with this pattern on the actual away kit rather than on a pre match shirt.

everton-22-23-away-pre-match-shirt-2.jpeg

Im not too worried about an away kit affecting our chances of signing players! how often will we wear the away kit?

Brighton
Chelsea
Palace
Leicester

Maybe Man City,

when you factor in the 3rd kit as well, its probably twice in the premier league and then maybe in the cups, maybe not.

We normally wear the away kit more than that just to try to sell it.

We don't only wear it when necessary.

Castore are knocking kits out the park this summer. Leverkeusens is mint. Imagine that in blue and white. Would be great.

And for a home and away combo, Norwich have maybe the smartest I've seen in a while.

Castore are knocking kits out the park this summer. Leverkeusens is mint. Imagine that in blue and white. Would be great.

And for a home and away combo, Norwich have maybe the smartest I've seen in a while.

Supposedly we’re off to Castore at the end of the season.

Although the person who told me could be miles off it lol

Having seen some of the “highlights” from yesterday, I was expecting a paler shade of pink not the Pink abomination from LCS about 8-9 years ago lol

So close, but so wrong Hummel, I’ll let you off though, cause the rest has been spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.