2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’ve gone with wearing a bus seat to match our style of play in away games, interesting.

Awful pattern, awful colour, terrible sponsor.

Is it that hard to have a decent amber away kit or at the very worst a white or cream offering.

Fortunately we’ll barely be wearing it because the club will find any excuse to wear an all blue or the Chelsea blue shorts white socks variant for any away game when either the home kit or away kit would have worked.

I mean, it looks like a decent training kit, but I'd say it's rather questionable as an actual game kit.
The green ‘grandad collar’ they’ve been wearing to travel in would be a great away kit.
70A589A7-CC8C-422A-8E5F-9B829833C855.jpeg

I don't think it's that bad. My biggest complaint are the designs that don't cover the entire shirt. They cut off at the side, the sleeve, sometimes even the bottom. If you're going to do a weird design just make the whole shirt out of it.

Wait'll you hear the utter guff these bell ends at the club will explain that kit colour with.

"Research shows that Everton once wore the colour as an emergency change kit when they clashed with Liverpool Ramblers AFC in 1882".

Lemon shirts
Blues shorts
Blue socks

I mean how hard is it to get right?
It’d be incredibly boring having the same colour away shirt every season

Wait'll you hear the utter guff these bell ends at the club will explain that kit colour with.

"Research shows that Everton once wore the colour as an emergency change kit when they clashed with Liverpool Ramblers AFC in 1882".

Lemon shirts
Blues shorts
Blue socks

I mean how hard is it to get right?

We had that two years ago. You’d get the same people moaning about shelling out for practically the same kit and or a lack of creativity.

They can’t win.

Status
Not open for further replies.