2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I'm a 45 year old dad so stuff like this should be of little to no interest to me but I like Hummel (maybe some of the production quality could be better) and I'm really glad we're not switching to Castore.
They'll get a shot at the last home kit in Goodison and hopefully either them or someone better will kit the team out for the move to BMD

The deal ends as we leave Goodison. Maybe the club decided to revisit this as we head into the new ground when we will be a more attractive prospect for commercial deals. Maybe get one of the big boys in Adidas or Nike
Thats probably true, it'd be smart to have it line up with the brand new shiny stadium and the ability to get better deals.

t

The deal ends as we leave Goodison. Maybe the club decided to revisit this as we head into the new ground when we will be a more attractive prospect for commercial deals. Maybe get one of the big boys in Adidas or Nike
Could even be a wider partnership in that case and they buy the naming rights to the ground. The Adidas or Nike Stadium would make people take notice.

Good news. Takes us to the last season at Goodison ?

Still can't help but feel like this seasons away & third kits should be swapped around though..

Good news. Takes us to the last season at Goodison ?

Still can't help but feel like this seasons away & third kits should be swapped around though..
The third kits have tended to get more outings than the official away strip in recent seasons anyway. ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.