1st goalscorer after your birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one day I'll never forget, going overnight with my dad by coach, ending up in a pub at Covent Garden at 7 in the morning drinking with the workers (the pubs had a special licence to open there), then train to Wembley, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, loads of beer on the coach home, unforgettable! Then there was the World Cup games at Goodison, I saw them all, Absolutely fantastic! In the December of '66 I got married and we will, hopefully, celebrate our 54th anniversary this year. Good luck and stay safe to all Blues!
Congratulations in advance on your 54th anniversary. Our 61st is next week. When you get to 60, don't forget to arrange your card from the Queen. Comes special delivery from the Post Office.

Who scored the 1st goal for Everton after you were born? Mine was Dennis Stevens
View attachment 106802
A 1-1 draw away to Man United
Who scored the 1st goal for Everton after you were born? Mine was Dennis Stevens
View attachment 106802
A 1-1 draw away to Man United
I was born on Christmas Eve 1955 we drew 1 1 at home to Burnley Tony McNamara scoring for us. I'm not sure if I was born before or after the match. If it was after then the next match was on Boxing day when we got hammered 6 2 at Birmingham City. Jim my Harris scoring our first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.