Should we appeal the 6 point deduction

Should we appeal the 6 point deduction?

• Total voters
Just had Martin Lipton of the paper that shall not be named on TalkSport saying 5 clubs looking to sue us for damages up to £100m. For, in his words, "gaining a sporting advantage".

I thought this had been ruled NOT a sporting advantage?

No.

We broke the rules that we voted on.

We agreed to a Premier league rule book with no set sanctions.

We were unjustly punished, and the appeal board agreed the punishment was too severe.

If our adjusted punishment severe? Yes.

At least there's a benchmark now.

It's down to the shambolic way that our revered board managed the club's finances that put us in that position.

Taking this to a higher court is nothing more than a pathetic distraction.

Well, exactly.

Right, nothing to see here until/unless the club sues on account of unjust punishment compared to what other clubs receive for their charges.

Also, time for some to change the sheets, even if they dried. Sake.

If they've been charged, they haven't been overlooked.

Let's see what happens there. If it's not proportional, then maybe we have a case. But nothing has happened yet.
That’s the issue though. Will we ever see what happens there? The league are supposedly not going to take those charges independently so they probably will be delayed into oblivion. If they took the cases they could hold them accountable for now, fine. But how long will we wait?

That’s the issue though. Will we ever see what happens there? The league are supposedly not going to take those charges independently so they probably will be delayed into oblivion. If they took the cases they could hold them accountable for now, fine. But how long will we wait?
Who knows?

All I know is that if our one charge takes months to resolve, then it seems reasonable to me that City’s 100+ charges have taken much longer

Forest deserves it infinitely more than us to be honest. I’m not of the belief that anyone deserves an arbitrary points penalty made up on the spot but despite our incompetence we were absolutely screwed over by things out of our control. And those circumstances weren’t even considered. Why should we be the only ones to take the fall?