Without the ten points reinstated, how confident are you we will stay up?

Will we stay up without the ten points back?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • A good chance.

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Evens

Votes: 64 31.2%
  • Pass the pampers, Luton (Town and Team) terrify me.

Votes: 20 9.8%
  • Cheese, bread, and heating device combination of choice

Votes: 6 2.9%

• Total voters
If the Silk brings back the 10 points we won fairly on the field, there won’t be a second sanction. The PL would be way too wary of having a second sanction overturned.
If we don’t get points back, or there’s a token gesture of 2-4 then I expect we’ll also get a fine. In the token gesture scenario we stay up too.
If they maintain the 10 and kick us some more points off then it’s a mighty ask....but I think Dyche has the mentality of the players right enough to beat it. I don’t believe our goal scoring drought can continue for a full season.

The ten point deduction seems to have galvanised the club into a siege mentality and this has been reflected on the pitch.

There's been a lot of fight in our play, even in matches where we've unexpectedly dropped points, apart from the Wolves game, and
I'm a bit worried that there might be some complacency if we get a few points returned. With all ten it wouldn't matter as much.

TBH, I've forgotten the basis for this 2nd charge, but if it's the same as the 1st I can't imagine a total deduction of more than ten if
they do return some of the original ten.

3 points out of 21 in the last 7 games look very dire at first. We had a pretty hard set list and got out with 3 points in 5 games vs top 5 sides, these could very valuable as long as we win the games against the teams around us, starting on Monday and then in April and May, where we almost back to back play all of them. But last game would be away to Arsenal, so we need to do our best to stay up after game day 37. I am pretty confident, since I haven't seen a shocking performances lately except for Wolves.

Thats the crux of the matter, were better (slightly) than the others around us. Similar to Forest/Palace under Roy now (unfortunately) so even with 10 points deducted, we will be ok. Points back and a bounce and we can challenge for top half.

Then hopefully challenging for Europe next season going into the new stadium and slightly better, but improving accounts, less outgoings and more incomings.

Without any points back, we'll stay up, will go closer to the wire than any of us want, but we will.

With points back, we comfortably stay up.

With all 10 back we have a slim chance of Europe.

With another deduction, it depends, if Forest are deducted a similar amount, it's a toss up between us, if Forest don't lose any and we lose more, we are toast.

We'll be sound with the current 10, it will probably go to the last home game to decide it. Anymore points deducted, and we would be an outside bet to stay up.