Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it even supposedly at this point?

The last chance he got was Villa at home, a month ago.
He had a decent chance at Fulham when it clipped the woodwork

I suppose you could call the one against Spurs that went in off Harrison a clear chance, although it was still a goal so irrelevant who scored.

As a team collective, the service argument doesn't stack up though. We are under performing our XG as much as any team in a main European league. And even with that, have still got more goals than by this time last season.

He had a decent chance at Fulham when it clipped the woodwork

I suppose you could call the one against Spurs that went in off Harrison a clear chance, although it was still a goal so irrelevant who scored.

As a team collective, the service argument doesn't stack up though. We are under performing our XG as much as any team in a main European league.
It doesnt mean its DCL thats missing all the chances.

As I say, Villa at home was the last real chance hes missed, he hasnt had anything else really since.

I suppose people expect him to pounce on his flick ons on the halfway line and volley it in from 60 yards, like all the other top Strikers in Europe do.

It doesnt mean its DCL thats missing all the chances.

As I say, Villa at home was the last real chance hes missed, he hasnt had anything else really since.

I suppose people expect him to pounce on his flick ons on the halfway line and volley it in from 60 yards, like all the other top Strikers in Europe do.
The team is not being clinical enough and we are missing far too many chances. It's everyone in the attacking third and absolutely a collective issue, but when your centre forward goes 18 games without scoring, then it's clearly part of the issue.

It's been an issue all season long. We have created enough to have won far more points, but our finishing does leave me exasperated at times. You can use the lack of service argument in a one off game like away at Man City, but over the course of the season, I don't think it's a fair argument

The team is not being clinical enough and we are missing far too many chances. It's everyone in the attacking third and absolutely a collective issue, but when your centre forward goes 18 games without scoring, then it's clearly part of the issue.

It's been an issue all season long. We have created enough to have won far more points, but our finishing does leave me exasperated at times.
Happy to focus on the attacking unit.

Its awful, the amount of passes that fall apart in the final 3rd is a joke, little 2 yard passes under no pressure as well.