“Fans” that won’t support us if we get Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want any manager! This shouldn't be a dictatorship! I believe we should have a fair voting system where every player gets a democratic say in what formation the team plays and where each player plays.

I’ll support Everton from a distance. Bit like church really, both full of false promises fronted up by a mythical figure who’s followers think can walk on water.

You can continue to pay to sit there and clap at the over paid players, manager and executives. ;)
what you doing on here then?

As others have said, I will support from a distance. I won't be giving the club anymore money.

Good riddance.

Go and boo someone else instead.

*mic drop

Nonsense. That's exactly the same mentality that welcomed DK with open arms and created the biggest rift in the clubs support since the rs were formed. This is Kenwright's legacy, blue v blue, on many different topics, we don't need another one. I can sympathise with those that don't recognise this club anymore, if they chose to walk away and watch from a distance, fair enough, that's their choice, they're allowed to make it without being slated by other 'blues'.

A personal thing but I may rant and rave but in the end, as much I can try to pretend that I could walk away, I can't. It probably falls neatly into the definition of an abusive relationship.

He's dodgy though and I wouldn't enjoy him at Everton and wouldn't particularly like to see that man successful in football so it would be hard to watch sometimes. I guess that makes me not an everton fan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.