Would you take 60-65m?

• Yes

Votes: 58 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 284 83.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we bring in a gifted technical attacking midfielder who can be the focal point of the attacks and let Rom stay on the shoulder of the last man, then no, keep Rom all day, as he's one of the best in the world at that role.

If we don't, and we persist in using Rom as a target man, cash in all day long.

Worst thread I've ever seen.
Don't be soft. It's been a question hanging over the whole window.
Yes, it's all been sorted out now but hypothetically if someone like a PSG where to come in and offer the asking price of someone who has looked off the mark for the last 11 league games (0 goals, 0 assists) and stunk out the Euros (AND if we hypothetically got someone of quality in) is that such a bad idea?

....would you believe some of these threads.
What? Asking a perfectly reasonable question about a situation about the transfer window, in the transfer window thread?

In this market, we'd be unable to buy replacement value.

Keep the player.

Did you miss the hypothetical player replacement bit too?

No because we can't play a £65m cheque up front on it's own for the next 4 months can we?
Would you take it?

Provided we had a deal in place for a replacement.

Can I just clarify - I'm not saying we should or shouldn't - I'm simply asking the question.

Don't be soft. It's been a question hanging over the whole window.
Yes, it's all been sorted out now but hypothetically if someone like a PSG where to come in and offer the asking price of someone who has looked off the mark for the last 11 league games (0 goals, 0 assists) and stunk out the Euros (AND if we hypothetically got someone of quality in) is that such a bad idea?

What? Asking a perfectly reasonable question about a situation about the transfer window, in the transfer window thread?

Did you miss the hypothetical player replacement bit too?

Can I just clarify - I'm not saying we should or shouldn't - I'm simply asking the question.

.....it's a good idea to have a separate thread about the value of every player in the squad, there simply aren't enough transfer threads.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.