Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I'm gonna waste my time reading any of the guff I, or anybody else, have posted.
Haha i was referring to your last comment made only 5 minutes ago, 'impossible to gauge' as he hasn't played for us. And then assessing my judgement as 'nonsense'.
So if it is indeed impossible to gauge how can you conclude that my opinion is nonsense.......?

Haha i was referring to your last comment made only 5 minutes ago, 'impossible to gauge' as he hasn't played for us. And then assessing my judgement as 'nonsense'.
So if it is indeed impossible to gauge how can you conclude that my opinion is nonsense.......?
It's the Internet. I can do what I like.

They were rumours coming from the supporters trust that he had been offered a new contract. Probably a load of rubbish

That was last night. Might have well have been in 1860 in the modern football transfer window. Reckon/heard its all but done. Swansea taking the rise, (cant blame them), but that being said, if they get chippy tomorrow, we will walk away.

To be honest I think we might be a fair bit off their valuation if this deal still isn't done?

Maybe our offer was 40m and unachievable addons and they just want 50 mill which means there is a 10m difference.

I hope we are looking elsewhere and let Swansea have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.