Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

No free movement of labour for players, but for a company based in one country to not support that countries national league and take funding from another country, is parasitic mon dieu...

Last I checked Wales was under rule of Government in London

Rather be hated then be sweet little Everton punching above there weight

I am not sure about hated. I would like to be hated by fans who envy our hopeful success and are bitter idiots. But the highlight of last season above all was the donation and bond we established with Bradley the Sunderland fan. The work Everton do in the community too. I have a friend who is a home and away LFC fan. I have known him since school and he has always hated Everton. I saw him recently and he does a lot of work in the city filming documentaries and dramas and getting a real incite into Mesreyside life.

He has not got a bad word to say about us now. Said the stuff our club does goes above and beyond what you would expect and it cares about the community. No such praise for his own team which he loves without question.

That is high praise indeed. Something I hope we always adhere to as a club. It sets us apart in this absurd cash rich industry. If fans of other clubs want to hate that then so be it.

Last I checked Wales was under rule of Government in London

But not the Welsh fa and league, they won't leave the fa due to money so they have turned their backs on Welsh fa, they are living off a larger host that they are not naturally with, parasites

Sigurdsson has been kicking a fuss. They have no option now but to sell. He doesn't want to be there. Swansea will get a few bob and strengthen , they barely stayed up last season. They know selling him is [Poor language removed] or bust. Rather than keep one player they can get in at least 3 for the price.

TEF Itk Davo

Status
Not open for further replies.