Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put this into a bit of context.

Profit made on Lukaku = £47 million.

That means the club aren't actually making a significant net spend on Sigurdsson.

It is who is signed next that will put the club into net spend territory in conjunction to who was already signed.

The fact that we're essentially only spending the profit of Lukaku on Sigurdsson means its not that big an issue for me.

Provided we're not routinely spending big money on 25 year old + players with no resale value - when not clearly affordable by the club. Means its will not be an issue.

The club bought Keane and Pickford as big spending early on. Along with Sandro and Danny Klaassen. All under 25.

If the club buy one or two young players after Sigurdsson : acquiring another 28-30 year old will not be an issue

Everton can afford it.

I've got a nice set of wheels ffs.

Like a Sigurdsson free-kick sweet.

928cecb064bb65223b087bf8d30d2b3b--little-tykes-car-s-toys.jpg
?
I wonder what Gylfi drives.

SWANS EYE CHADLI

We understand there is interest from Swansea in Nacer Chadli.

A bid for the West Brom midfielder is dependent on Gylfi Sigurdsson leaving the Liberty.

Chadli arrived at the Hawthorns from Spurs this time last year.

It's mad this

If I was selling something on eBay for £50, and someone came and offered me £40 for it - I would either say yes, negotiate or say no

I wouldn't say no then start kicking off saying I want the situation resolved immediately.

If they want rid so bad then just accept the £40m. If not, shut up

Classic case of having your cake and eating it, in that Swansea are both desperate and greedy. They want 50 mil, right now, but the whole world knows the don´t have a pot to piss in short of what Everton give them. Starting to look pathetic. If they´re still holding out for 50 mil we should leave it for now. We can do without Sig, but we can´t do without a centre forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.