GrandOldTeam

tommye
tommye
I've barely noticed him gone tbh. The ignore feature can be a wonderful thing when utilised correctly. If only life had an ignore feature....
Elong
Elong
He isn't missed. Sorry.
Reactions: tommye
chicoazul
chicoazul
I like Ash. However when I took some time out he lashed the knife into me saying some proper snide things, when I wasn't able to defend oneself.

So with that in mind I am showing no sympathy for the mundane weirdo. He can get to f and obsess over toilet seats and being swerved for job interviews.

He's reading this so want him to know why he's on my hostile list. Despite this I wish the lid well.
chicoazul
chicoazul
On second thoughts he denied Hitler having awareness of the holocaust so he can do one. He's happy playing the friendly neighbourhood biff card but is an utter tubby guttersnake. How does it feel Ash? Get rar in that corner in the Krazy House you Joop wearing pigdog and beg for my friendship.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Soz it jus in me.
Woolly Blue
Woolly Blue
I quite like Ash.

He does have a lack of self awareness though and will probably go through life feeling misunderstood much of the time and will also be permanently baffled as to why his talents aren't recognised.