GrandOldTeam

tommye
tommye
I remember we all used to have a laugh and casually bum. I miss those days. Stop being tits everyone and ban Donald and the doggy dippers and all will be harmonious once more.
tommye
tommye
Oh and you're all tits before anyone asks
chicoazul
chicoazul
A lot of your team know me. Tell them to contact me and don't be a shithouse about it. Because I won't be when paths cross. What snakes. Don't forget who you are and this is a bunch of Evertonians posting on here, what happened to you? What happened to you all?
Elong
Elong
Bruce I can do the nodding at 3am for you, it's the afternoon for me.
orly
orly
Oh for the love of God please ban Dangerous Donald. He really is the root cause.
Reactions: Sapie88
tommye
tommye
Longy Nodder
chicoazul
chicoazul
Donald isn't the cause man. The moderation is the cause, they can read this and come at any way they like. They know how to get hold of me. What a shame that you're all judged on a warnings league rather than long term posters.
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne
@BlueLlama the site is what you make it. We let most things go, but if you insult other people then it isn't the place for you. You've even got the upgraded member forum if you want to use it.
tommye
tommye
Chico, Top of the league
Chico, Chico, top of the league....
Sapie88
Sapie88
Can we have @sageyefc back then? Get rid of bellends like nodder.
chicoazul
chicoazul
It's an online forum Bruce. We've been insulting each other for nearly ten years. It's very much scouse humour. You used to get it, what changed? Why you sneering at good blues?
Arnold
Arnold
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Sapie88
Sapie88
orly
orly
WE
ARE
READY
TO
SAGEY
Reactions: Moomin
GrandOldTeam
GrandOldTeam
The absolute state of you all. Nerds.
Goat
Goat
Hello Mr @GrandOldTeam can you name your terms for allowing our great solider Sagey to return
micknick
micknick
You're all so weird
Reactions: Elong
Goat
Goat
Hello @micknick, how are you on this wonderful day?

Can we discuss peace terms?
Arnold
Arnold
Mick, Would you touch my pee pee?