Will Lampard be sacked before the World Cup?

Will Frank Lampard be sacked before the World Cup

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually probably more of a reflection on how the club has operated in recent history that makes folk think it likely.

A key factor is the fans I suspect. The club acts when the crowd are giving them grief. If Lampard retains support it could make the difference.

Let's be real: any manager with <1 point per game average come the WC break is going to be under pressure whether it's FL or Cooper or Silva or Moyes or anyone; and a few weeks breaks will give the boards of the teams in the bottom 6 time to assess their options and plot their course. Some will roll the dice, some wont; but a few weeks break will mean boards don't rush their decisions.

So long as we are (a) not in the bottom 3 come that time and/or (b) have a better-than 1 PPG, Frank will be fine. I don't think Moshiri is looking to roll the dice yet again unless he has to. The bottom line and hard reality is that so long as we finish somewhere in the "top 17" ahead of BMD not much else matters.

It's pretty black and white for Frank methinks.

I dont want to sack him at this stage...I dont think we are in a poor form and the players lose their confidence.
We can still see positive in the matches. Of course, the board must buy a back up striker to FL.

Let's be real: any manager with <1 point per game average come the WC break is going to be under pressure whether it's FL or Cooper or Silva or Moyes or anyone; and a few weeks breaks will give the boards of the teams in the bottom 6 time to assess their options and plot their course. Some will roll the dice, some wont; but a few weeks break will mean boards don't rush their decisions.

So long as we are (a) not in the bottom 3 come that time and/or (b) have a better-than 1 PPG, Frank will be fine. I don't think Moshiri is looking to roll the dice yet again unless he has to. The bottom line and hard reality is that so long as we finish somewhere in the "top 17" ahead of BMD not much else matters.

It's pretty black and white for Frank methinks.
I'll judge him when he has a full squad. I blame the board more than him currently despite some of his tactical naiveties most managers would struggle without a forward

Status
Not open for further replies.