The Everton Board Thread

The current Everton Board and perhaps the next lot.
18b6e28f27f96682f67c741e01da70b4.jpg

"In real estate as in sports, nothing happens overnight. It takes a consistent, focused and long-term view in order to achieve the vision. Our investment in sports properties reflects the same approach we have taken for our entire portfolio, regardless of size or brand awareness: identify assets we believe have high upside, make the necessary investments, and then operate them with a disciplined and strategic perspective to drive sustained success."

goosebumps-voyagers.gif

"In real estate as in sports, nothing happens overnight. It takes a consistent, focused and long-term view in order to achieve the vision. Our investment in sports properties reflects the same approach we have taken for our entire portfolio, regardless of size or brand awareness: identify assets we believe have high upside, make the necessary investments, and then operate them with a disciplined and strategic perspective to drive sustained success."

goosebumps-voyagers.gif

….you have said this US takeover bid is a nonsense, it’s made up. Do you still think that?

….you have said this US takeover bid is a nonsense, it’s made up. Do you still think that?
I said the Telegrpah are inflating the imminent nature of the bid. There's a difference.

My position (which you should know given you stalk me so much) is that I'm expecting another party to emerge.