Outsider here, you lot should appoint Duncan Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canary

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
That's two 60+ year old has beens who have only achieved great things with stupidly large transfer budgets.

Each time you hire one of those they want to tear the side apart and bring in their own players immediately, they are practically nearly dead and see these jobs as little bonus jobs to top up their retirement pots, and therefore only ever think short term, why is a 61 year old going to care about developing that promising 17 year old in your U18's so that he can be captaining you in ten years, they never look further than the current season these types.

Duncan Ferguson will know who the bad eggs are, he knows who the prospects are, he's as hard as nails so going to naturally command a degree of respect from all men, unlike Roy Keane who everybody knows couldn't knock out a w*nk. And he has far too integrity to stick around waiting for compensation of it all goes wrong.

The last time you appointed a former player it was Howard Kendell and that went terribly didn't it, can't believe a load of you are calling for the return of Martinez who you all forced your board to sack 5 years ago.

Duncan Ferguson is the one.

That is all,

Norwich Fan.

That's two 60+ year old has beens who have only achieved great things with stupidly large transfer budgets.

Each time you hire one of those they want to tear the side apart and bring in their own players immediately, they are practically nearly dead and see these jobs as little bonus jobs to top up their retirement pots, and therefore only ever think short term, why is a 61 year old going to care about developing that promising 17 year old in your U18's so that he can be captaining you in ten years, they never look further than the current season these types.

Duncan Ferguson will know who the bad eggs are, he knows who the prospects are, he's as hard as nails so going to naturally command a degree of respect from all men, unlike Roy Keane who everybody knows couldn't knock out a w*nk. And he has far too integrity to stick around waiting for compensation of it all goes wrong.

The last time you appointed a former player it was Howard Kendell and that went terribly didn't it, can't believe a load of you are calling for the return of Martinez who you all forced your board to sack 5 years ago.

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
Him or Rooney for me. Sick of wasters drawing on the Everton bank account, sick of Moshiri demanding it all today. Moshiri is totally to blame. We used to be a real club with limited funds, we are now a laughing stock spending millions in a drive to the championship
Rooney has won it all, been the best, played with the best, been managed by the very best bar none and has proven he can motivate and get his hands dirty in the worst club situation you could imagine so why not?

You're just trying to carve a path to keeping your lot up. We see through your facade!

Seriously though he probably isn't ready. The stuff we played in his last spell was extremely basic. I can't see multiple months of that going well and I'm not sure where he'd have made progress toward producing better since then.
Basic football for basic players, we need to stay up not play flashy tactical football.

There's levels though. We didn't pass through midfield last time. That's too basic.
I just want points, we can kick it into Timbuktu from defence at the moment I just want points, we genuinely look the worst most heartless team in the league, we need to start every game with the intention of not to conceded and build from there.

I would like to watch our stadium being built without being in the championship to put a dampener on it

yes, it was an absolute disaster (1997/8)
but I get what you’re trying to say.
is anyone calling for the return of Martinez? Maybe DaveK and that’s it.

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
When you get relegated, you should appoint a Chris Sutton and Steve Bruce combo. Club hall of famers, forthright opinion from Sutton and PL experience in Bruce.

That is all,

Everton Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.