Outsider here, you lot should appoint Duncan Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want points, we can kick it into Timbuktu from defence at the moment I just want points, we genuinely look the worst most heartless team in the league, we need to start every game with the intention of not to conceded and build from there.

I would like to watch our stadium being built without being in the championship to put a dampener on it
What I'm saying is we won't be just getting points if all Dunc can bring is what we saw before.

That's two 60+ year old has beens who have only achieved great things with stupidly large transfer budgets.

Each time you hire one of those they want to tear the side apart and bring in their own players immediately, they are practically nearly dead and see these jobs as little bonus jobs to top up their retirement pots, and therefore only ever think short term, why is a 61 year old going to care about developing that promising 17 year old in your U18's so that he can be captaining you in ten years, they never look further than the current season these types.

Duncan Ferguson will know who the bad eggs are, he knows who the prospects are, he's as hard as nails so going to naturally command a degree of respect from all men, unlike Roy Keane who everybody knows couldn't knock out a w*nk. And he has far too integrity to stick around waiting for compensation of it all goes wrong.

The last time you appointed a former player it was Howard Kendell and that went terribly didn't it, can't believe a load of you are calling for the return of Martinez who you all forced your board to sack 5 years ago.

Duncan Ferguson is the one.

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
No one wants Martinez.

The last time you appointed a former player it was Howard Kendell and that went terribly didn't it, can't believe a load of you are calling for the return of Martinez who you all forced your board to sack 5 years ago.
You were doing fine until this but really but I think you need a history lesson
The last time we hired a former player as manager was Kendall for a third time and it was awful and nearly led to him tarnishing his reputation - you could’ve had the last time we hired an ex player for the first time as Joe Royle who came after Kendall’s glory spell though and that didn’t go bad either

Final line is mental though, look at our poll on here, less than 15% say yes to Martinez and they’re mostly made up accounts probably by sad kopites

That's two 60+ year old has beens who have only achieved great things with stupidly large transfer budgets.

Each time you hire one of those they want to tear the side apart and bring in their own players immediately, they are practically nearly dead and see these jobs as little bonus jobs to top up their retirement pots, and therefore only ever think short term, why is a 61 year old going to care about developing that promising 17 year old in your U18's so that he can be captaining you in ten years, they never look further than the current season these types.

Duncan Ferguson will know who the bad eggs are, he knows who the prospects are, he's as hard as nails so going to naturally command a degree of respect from all men, unlike Roy Keane who everybody knows couldn't knock out a w*nk. And he has far too integrity to stick around waiting for compensation of it all goes wrong.

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
Alright Duncan,

Wouldn’t even have you putting down the training cones if I had my way, but you keep on trucking.

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
Well the only big disagreement with that is your belief that anybody at 60 “ is practically dead” . I did my first Ultramarathon at 70 last November, when you get to 60 you’ll be surprised how alive you are , off for a run now or I’d write more!? :celebrate:

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
The more time and consideration I give it and reading your contribution, then i'm becoming more inclined to agree!

Im sick of the constant Moshiri Shizshow in search of Hollywood!

Maybe, just maybe the answer is staring us in the face?

Whats the worst that could happen?

That is all,

Norwich Fan.
I agree, Dunc should get a shot at it
I reckon he's a far more mellow man than people think tbh, his on field and off field personae are notably different
Roy Keane was a pretty good boxer in his younger years, though I'm not sure how relevant bringing him into this discussion was
thanks for input, and for indirectly helping rid us of Benitez ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.