2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for this guy. Rafael picked him even though he is not good enough.

I wish him well for the future, but I hope he never plays a game for us again.

I have had a number of discussions on here regarding the wisdom of signing Rondon at all, never mind on a two years contract. There is one particular poster who is convinced that signing Rondon on his two year deal was, ‘a great bit of business’, this was on the day Rondon signed, in answer to me fuming about the deal. We revisited the discussion in December and the poster was still under the impression that it was ‘ a great bit of business.

Are you still holding that opinion @Kev50?

Imagine coming in as a new manager and seeing your striking options including Cenk Tosun and Rondon. That's enough to make anyone turn the job down for sure.

What are we going to do with this one? Can we ship him to Newcastle if FSW takes the job up there?

I have had a number of discussions on here regarding the wisdom of signing Rondon at all, never mind on a two years contract. There is one particular poster who is convinced that signing Rondon on his two year deal was, ‘a great bit of business’, this was on the day Rondon signed, in answer to me fuming about the deal. We revisited the discussion in December and the poster was still under the impression that it was ‘ a great bit of business.

Are you still holding that opinion @Kev50?
The wisdom of Solomon

(Twice I’ve been able to use that this week now)

Status
Not open for further replies.