The Illicit Power of Our Overpaid and Underachieving Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the coaching staff...it's the players...and it's the parasite no talented board...and it's the owner.

They ALL should be sacked.

We're getting shut of Benitez, but we'll be here next season or 18 months time with the next managerial casualty and that lot will still be here. Like the parasites they are.
But but I thought it was a rafalution, I thought there was no way he was going anywhere, I thought he had the total support of the owner and that he was going to totally restructure the club. At least that’s what some Orange cat said. Welcome back by the way Dave, you were missed as always.

@davek

You have been weighed

You have been measured

You have been found wanting

There's no coming back from this amigo.
No coming back from supporting an Everton manager.

That just about sums up how 'kin snookered we are at this club. It's the reason these clowns in the dressing room will always get away with it. Backing those players and the failed parasite coaching staff and piling it all on the manager.

They are laughing their bollocks off at us.

Some other poor get will be in soon and they'll get the treatment too.

Dont let Benitez's Liverpool connections obscure that this is the next in a long line of backroom muggings of a manager at this club.

It's a festering boil that never gets lanced.

No coming back from supporting an Everton manager.

That just about sums up how 'kin snookered we are at this club. It's the reason these clowns in the dressing room will always get away with it. Backing those players and the failed parasite coaching staff and piling it all on the manager.

They are laughing their bollocks off at us.

Some other poor get will be in soon and they'll get the treatment too.

Dont let Benitez's Liverpool connections obscure that this is the next in a long line of backroom muggings of a manager at this club.

It's a festering boil that never gets lanced.
So you don't like the players, you don't like the staff, you don't like the owners.

What do you like about Everton?

they'll all still be here when the next sacrificial lamb comes in.

0C55DB64-DA8F-4F07-8ABB-B06E4A39E379.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.