2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players who don’t want to play for the benefit of the team are an issue and have been for a long time here.

That sends a message, we don’t care if you’re the left back of France, if you don’t play the way the manager tells you to, you’re out.

That's all well and good if we had another actual left-back in the entire club. Hint: we don't - the next one is 15.

After the Leicester game it gets a lot easier. We'll pick up a few points before then too and maybe even be top half.

The derby was the nadir of this season.

We wont be going back to that dark point.

Upwards and onwards. UTFTs!!!!!

Yep. Back to the feel good factor of early season and with DCL to come back.

Should still be a good season now.

He really has been poor for a long time.
I said this a few weeks ago.

I like the lad Digne, but if someone is out of form then sometimes that happens.

He’s been off form for a while. I’d actually play him on the wing on front of Godfrey instead of LB and shove Richarlison further forward but then there’s probably a reason I’m not a football manager.

That's all well and good if we had another actual left-back in the entire club. Hint: we don't - the next one is 15.

As long as we keep players fit then Godfrey will suffice until Digne decides he wants to contribute to the team again or he’s sold in January and we get a replacement.

It’s more the principle. The players aren’t in charge anymore, the manager is, as it should be.

Yep. Back to the feel good factor of early season and with DCL to come back.

Should still be a god season now.

God no, it's still a write off. We're still looking at 13th or so. There's every chance Palace beat us.

Make no mistake, that is still a dreadful squad. We got dragged over the line by our few decent players tonight, which is how we usually only win games - Richarlison, Doucoure and Gray basically.

Sorry disagree
Sometimes statements need to be made and Digne hopefully had been put in his place.
Constantly giving free kicks away and generally poor. Attitude not great. Been poor for a while. I say it’s good management
Needs to get some players in January as centre back is a major concern
It's been poor management that has compounded Digne's poor form though. He's not been great, no. But he's been told to not do what he's good at, which in turn hasn't helped the team. That's not good management.

God no, it's still a write off. We're still looking at 13th or so. There's every chance Palace beat us.

Make no mistake, that is still a dreadful squad. We got dragged over the line by our few decent players tonight, which is how we usually only win games - Richarlison, Doucoure and Gray basically.

How many good players do the rest of the bottom half have?

He'll have to match up Palace on Sunday. They play 4-3-3 but can be got at with Gray and Richy in the form they showed today.

Townsend needs a rest too. He's been so poor and shoehorning him central isn't fair to the fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.