Duncan Ferguson Needs To Go Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

If we are in for a clear out then in my opinion Ferguson needs to go as well as Unsworth, why are our youthmplayers not good enough for Premiership football?

Ferguson has been coach since Martinez and we have achieved nothing. A fresh approach is much needed in this department too. He is way too close to these players.

Just because he is a cult hero to many doesn’t make him good enough to coach these players. It must be in his contract that he stays whoever is manager of the football club and this needs addressing ASAP.
DCL might say otherwise.

This is my problem with him, lazy attitude. Go and prove yourself lad, learn your chops and then come back when you have proved something. Don't forget he only scored 20 odd goals for us, he was either injured or suspended for most of his time.
I agree Ferguson should have played more games and scored more goals, but lets not embellish the facts he scored 72 goals for us.

Odd how Calvert Lewin is the answer to all our problems yet apparently the guy who has been coaching him for the last few years is the big problem at the club.

But sure go ahead and back kopite Rafael over big dunc
Big Dunc played as much as Rodriguez and has had a cozy job forever. Yes on his day he was a superb player, yes he gets things going on pure emotion. That is very limited so I can't see why you would back him above a manager who had success at the very top level

Status
Not open for further replies.