27 min protest poll to keep Davek happy.

Is the planned protest in the 27th minute on Monday a good idea ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to do something to communicate to the world and her media that we aren't happy. Luvvie Bill has them all fooled that we have the best run ship in the league.

If we were a charity then perhaps but as a competitive sporting entity then its an utter joke.

Time for him to jog on, DBB can do one too that was an appointment that made zero sporting or business sense, brands might not be happy but he's not complaining about picking up a pretty penny to put up with it, he can disappear too.

Benitez I'd be happy to see the back of, who wants to watch the other team keep the ball every week, but, and it's a big but, him leaving would be lower down the list than the 3 clowns in the boardroom.
'Luvvie Bill has them all fooled that we have the best run ship in the league.'

This sums up the clubs problems completely. Kenwright actually believes his own myth.

Lots of those against acts of protest are those who have seen Everton win titles. Its much easier to be content when you saw greatness.

What about us late 80s and 90s children? Are we not allowed to ask for better?

What's worse is some of that demographic, including myself, are so browbeaten by mediocrity that we're embarrassed to ask for success.

Lots of those against acts of protest are those who have seen Everton win titles. Its much easier to be content when you saw greatness.

I remember the 'Kendall and Carter Out' campaign in the early 80's. Achieved nothing. This protest is nothing new and will end the same way.

These incompetent clowns have been hiding behind Managers for too long. When it inevitably all goes wrong they instantly divert responsibility away from themselves and the Manager becomes their scapegoat. Then round and round we go full circle and can never move forward because it is impossible to as the real problems are the DoF, board and owner and they sweep it under the carpet.

Moshi has done it already again after the derby and i am in no way saying that Benitez is innocent because he clearly is not but it was them numpties that hired him despite many supporters being against it and the problems he has inherited have all come from the dysfunctional clowns around and above him.

They cannot be allowed to continue hiding. We will never be able to move forward and it will definitely take us down to the league below if not sorted.

So standards were raised. Exactly my point. Thanks.
The point is he was given time and resources to raise standards - approx 120 games before he turned it around and even then it was a huge slice of luck. The Kendall out campaign started after 2 years and about 90 league games in charge.

...and winning.

5138D4EA-3455-4BF0-95A2-3C8FD2FE89B2.jpeg

I’ve seen us win so many pots since I started going in the 62-63 championship and I support this wholeheartedly, i feel sorry for the younger Blues like yourself and want you to see a good team up there challenging, but, I feel even sorrier for our club. How on earth have we let it come to this?

My fervent wish is to see Kenwright, Benitez, Brands and Barrat-Baxendale gone as soon as possible and for our Iranian overlord to wind his neck in, keep his mouth shut on Jim White’s talk Shyte radio show and employ a competent DOF and CEO to run the club professionally .

Status
Not open for further replies.