27 min protest poll to keep Davek happy.

Is the planned protest in the 27th minute on Monday a good idea ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wider world will see no distinction between ourselves wasting 500m and the board wasting 500m, they will ask how we got the money in the first place and have no sympathy for us. A walkout will have no effect on the board'/ Moshiri's actions or the players. Just need to tough the season out and hope better decisions are to follow ( they won't).

I disagree.

Review the reporting around Ole. As the fans impatience grew it became a story about Ole's shortcomings, but also a story about mismanagement by Woodward and the Glazers in regards to the sums spent. There are a lots of stories about the "shadow of Ferguson" (even one in the Mirror today) and the board being stuck in the 90's football structure. I don't recall any stories blaming the fans for being ungrateful for the massive financial support from the Glazers.

The majority of post Monday coverage will be asking questions of the board as to why and how things have gone so wrong and what will be done to fix it.

I disagree.

Review the reporting around Ole. As the fans impatience grew it became a story about Ole's shortcomings, but also a story about mismanagement by Woodward and the Glazers in regards to the sums spent. There are a lots of stories about the "shadow of Ferguson" (even one in the Mirror today) and the board being stuck in the 90's football structure.

I don't recall any stories blaming the fans for being ungrateful for the massive financial support from the Glazers.

The majority of post Monday coverage will be asking questions of the board as to why and how things have gone so wrong and what will be done to fix it.

I think we're viewed as more aspirational and pretentious than Man Utd. How many years since Brands joined, we should walk out then.

Need to do something to communicate to the world and her media that we aren't happy. Luvvie Bill has them all fooled that we have the best run ship in the league.

If we were a charity then perhaps but as a competitive sporting entity then its an utter joke.

Time for him to jog on, DBB can do one too that was an appointment that made zero sporting or business sense, brands might not be happy but he's not complaining about picking up a pretty penny to put up with it, he can disappear too.

Benitez I'd be happy to see the back of, who wants to watch the other team keep the ball every week, but, and it's a big but, him leaving would be lower down the list than the 3 clowns in the boardroom.

Protesting AFTER you have stumped up your hard earned spondoolies seems pretty pointless to me
The only thing the wilfs in the boardroom would understand, is if the cash flow dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.