2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. The fanbase is split over Rafael let alone Brands/BK/ownership etc, and yet 40000 still turn up every week and pay their money like good customers. Why should Moshiri listen or change when the place is still packed and the money rolls in?! Hell, he could probably change the kits to red or rename the club Liverpool City's Other Club and people would still turn up in their droves and pay their money.
I’ll be there next week to call him a fat Kopite rat.

Disagree. The fanbase is split over Rafael let alone Brands/BK/ownership etc, and yet 40000 still turn up every week and pay their money like good customers. Why should Moshiri listen or change when the place is still packed and the money rolls in?! Hell, he could probably change the kits to red or rename the club Liverpool City's Other Club and people would still turn up in their droves and pay their money.

At the moment, there's a lot just paying the season ticket fee to keep their place in line for the new stadium. It's why the atmosphere is dead - we're selling more season tickets than ever before but some don't really want to be there, because the club is treading water.

We lost against Watford because a player did a totally unnecessarily sary foul and gave away a free kick in a dangerous position, another conceded an unnecessary corner, yet another didn't know where he was in the pitch.
The players lost the game for the manager.
People can oan about Rafael all they want but its not his fault they cant play, like i said at the weekend, his frustration with Lucas he almost ran on the pitch at one point to have a go at him.

If we have a fully fit team we beat West Ham, we beat Watford

I’ll be there next week to call him a fat Kopite rat.

At the moment, there's a lot just paying the season ticket fee to keep their place in line for the new stadium. It's why the atmosphere is dead - we're selling more season tickets than ever before but some don't really want to be there, because the club is treading water.

Again, so long as the money keeps coming in though, why should Moshiri care or listen or change? He doesn't have to answer to anyone - look at Silent Stan at Arsenal, never hear a peep out of him, but the only time he's ever acted becuase of fan mood was when the Emirates was 50-60% empty game after game, forcing his hand to sack Wenger and appease the fans, who promptly returned, wallets in hand.

People can oan about Rafael all they want but its not his fault they cant play, like i said at the weekend, his frustration with Lucas he almost ran on the pitch at one point to have a go at him.

I almost ran on the sideline to tell him to get that fat goblin off

Again, so long as the money keeps coming in though, why should Moshiri care or listen or change? He doesn't have to answer to anyone - look at Silent Stan at Arsenal, never hear a peep out of him, but the only time he's ever acted becuase of fan mood was when the Emirates was 50-60% empty game after game, forcing his hand to sack Wenger and appease the fans, who promptly returned, wallets in han

lets see how he feels after we lose at wolves then Spurs turn us over at home. Goodison won’t be a pretty place to be. And what money coming in, we are losing it hand over fist.

8th -

1635176685506.png

I'll be honest Im staying away from Everton social media for a while mate because its boring watching (and contributing tbf) the melting pot of frustrated fans ripping each other apart over a bloody manager who's been here 5 minutes whilst the club hasn't won a trophy in 26 years.

More to life than letting EFC/fellow Blues ruin your week/weekends with none stop negativity.

tumblr_na15cdF5HT1thh46do5_r1_250.gifv

The managerial game doesn’t come with a guarantee that says if ‘I don’t have a fully fit squad so I’m taking no responsibility for defeats’
Yes of course it effects managers ability to get results with a weakened team but theirs no way Benitez is not part of the reason for that defeat.

His decision to play Rondon and keep him on the pitch
His decision to replace Gordon when he was being effective
His decision we started and finished with a 2 man midfield when a change could and should of been made
His decision to stick with zonal marking

Every single one of the above was a huge contributing factor of that shambles we saw and HE made them decisions.

There isn’t even a debate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.