2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Tommye think Rafael is a kopite. Was he born and raised in anfield? Did he grow up supporting liverpool? Does he have a tattoo of Gerrard on his chest?

You have actual Everton fans who have almost ruined this club but because this lad is from Spain and was hired to do a job for Liverpool and was successful at his job he now gets vitriolic abuse for it?

Let’s just ignore all the great things he did for the community whilst he was Liverpool manager and the donations towards the hillsborough fund.

I thought we were better than this.

Oh he’s just a fat Spanish waiter

Let’s get bloody no mark Eddie Howe in and finish 15th every season just to appease the minority idiotic supporters who can’t tolerate anything to do with that lot on the other side of the park
Wig him lad take his roots

if you want to get behind the manager or not that is up to you

personally, i am in neither the pro benitez or anti benitez brigade, i am only in the pro everton brigade

when benitez does something good and the team plays well then I will praise him accordingly

when benitez makes utter crap decisions which cost us points then i will berate him accordingly

i will always support the team regardless of who is in charge, they could hire boris johnson as the next manager and it would not stop me from going to goodison to support the team

he can protest however he likes, makes no difference to me, i just wanted to know why he thought some Spanish born fella is a Kopite. Its hardly a Gerrard or Carragher esque appointment although the latter two were ironically born evertonians and switched to the dark side. He was born in Madrid so my guess is he is a madridsta not a kopite.
This is spot on. Some people let there hatred for the rs cloud their (or what should be) priority and that's this club. Each to their own of course but if they're allowed their opinion then so am I. I think its ridiculous, sad and it's no wonder we get called bitter by them rats all the time. I hate them with a passion but they don't consume my thoughts like they do some on here. If Benitez gets us into europe and or gets us a cup (or even to a final) then I'll be absolutely over the moon with him. He drives a BLUE car for crying out loud! And's he's driving the mighty Blues to europe so come along for the ride.

EDIT: as previously stated, I reserve the right to go back to detesting the kopite if things go norks up.

I think expectations are also unrealistic. If we lose to Villa they'll be a meltdoon when in reality Villa are a good side and playing infront of a home crowd under the lights it will be a very tough game.

We just need to see where we are come January and see if we can bring 1-2 in to help push us on.

Not really, you’ve just moved your other clubs wank fest, from Leeds and West Ham, to Aston Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.