Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, really don't want Man United's cast offs, when they come they think their doing you a favour and for massive wages we can't really afford. We should go all out for Diaz and a right back. If we can try an swap Anguissa with Gbamin :) or get him on loan to buy.

If Martial and Lingard were any good they would not be sold, quite right about their throw aways.

Since Friday evening it’s gone totally radio silent on transfers. In true EFC fashion, bit worried at literally no gossip going on giving only 2.5 days left.
Vlasic going to be one to come back & bite us, could get £3m out of deal tho.
plenty of gossip…
Relax, wait till Wednesday and see whether we are better or not. A lot will happen between now and the end of the window. Seems to be a LOT of things that need resolving

Doubt we’ll do as much business as we need to do in the remaining days, just need to hope we don’t have many injury crises until the next transfer window

So are we both right or wrong then?
I'm right and you're wrong lol

Seriously though? I suppose you're right to say most transfers shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. But the number of times these type of transfers actually come good are quite rare in the whole scheme of things. In recent memory I can think of for Everton maybe Graveson, Bent and Pienaar. Mahrez at Leicester stands out from the rest of the league. Fact is, these punts don't often come off, so you can't really expect Everton fans to get overly excited about them in my opinion.

But I'm also right in pointing out that there is often a "new club" effect on players form as I showed in the players I listed in the above post. So whilst we should by all means applaud their performances so far, it is somewhat premature to claim that the signings are a success.

Not hard to imagine us loaning someone if Kean goes. Ironic that Vlasic is going for more than Kean - guess the problem is that he doesnt want to be in UK.

How the mighty have fallen we are begging for a 1mil sell on clause on vlasic, then again it would probably pay off the Gray fee.

Think Rondon, Maitland-Niles on loan will happen plus a "big"deal, hopefully Diaz,got a feeling a centre back may come in as something is going on with Mina and Godfrey not involved yesterday,hope to god Godfrey is staying!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.