Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Friday evening it’s gone totally radio silent on transfers. In true EFC fashion, bit worried at literally no gossip going on giving only 2.5 days left.
Vlasic going to be one to come back & bite us, could get £3m out of deal tho.

Never have I been so pleased to read another teams name

BREAKING NEWS
West Ham are close to agreeing a £25million deal to sign CSKA Moscow and Croatia attacking midfielder Nikola Vlasic.

Personally I dont think hes very good but if we buy him i hope im wrong. He's not good enough to be replacing Seamus any time soon.
Not seen him play. Just going by the opinion of those who have and the fact he was part of the Scotland squad for the Euros at 19.

I'm in the camp that believe Seamus doesn't need replacing outright, he just needs to be used more sparingly. Rotating him with a promising young right back like this lad could be the ideal scenario, ensuring that we keep Seamus fresh for the more difficult games.

When you think about it, it's absolutely staggering that we can't sell a player we want rid of for no more than a pittance in today's terms, or loan deals with as many clauses as a mortgage.

The squad is being trimmed down, but we literally have had to give them away. All those players added over the years, with little to no value on or off the pitch.

We have amassed an embarrassing amount of crap, junk, rubbish, call it what you like.

A club playing in the top echelons, and with some of the big-name managers we've had, not to mention Brands, Walsh etc. It's a roll-call of shame.

Gray and Townsend have already done more in a couple of games than a busload of others did over the length of their contracts.

Surely the period since 2016 must be regarded as the worst in our history.

And you stated like it was fact that there'd be 'no new faces' even though there's 2 days to go in the window mate. And, even though I hate that this is how it is, more gets done in those 2 days than in the 2-3 weeks beforehand.

Ronaldo was heading to City as of 10am on Friday morning and by 5pm that day had signed for Uni

Looking like there will be no new faces, That was my comment not a not at all like I staed a fact fact just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.