2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have liked to have seen him play for us live but I have to say I wasn't too impressed by the pictures of him with his thumbs up, lying on his bed on a private jet while the rest of the team were getting royally bummed by City.

NO

Keep James and 5/6 others , sell the rest , its the rest that have us in this position over the past 5 yrs not James.

Great idea except no one wants to sign the rest - so no RB, no RW, no CM and half a season of Iwobi in the team as James inevitably misses half the year injured.

The physicality and pace of the league is massively different to the 80's mate.

Thrse days you need athletes as well as technically good players.

We are crap because we get out paced, out worked and out bullied every single game.

Staying as we is folly we are not a functional PL side these days and James isn't the difference between 7th and 10th never mind 4th-6th.

Also keeping James guarantees half the season of Iwobi starting games...
I was going to say the same thing. The game is much more athletic. Speedy also played in a midfield four rather than a three.

Thrse days you need athletes as well as technically good players.

We are crap because we get out paced, out worked and out bullied every single game.

Staying as we is folly we are not a functional PL side these days and James isn't the difference between 7th and 10th never mind 4th-6th.

Selling James guarantees the whole bloody season of Iwobi starting games

Oh no it isnt the 80s where brutal.
The difference was we had players equally brutal like Reid , Rats ,Gray & Pat Van Den Huewe to supplement the quality of Sheedy & Steven.

Sell Iwobi get a better player.

Oh no it isnt the 80s where brutal.
The difference was we had players equally brutal like Reid , Rats ,Gray & Pat Van Den Huewe to supplement the quality of Sheedy & Steven.

Sell Iwobi get a better player.

Kyle Walker or Adama Traore would have absolutely legged any of them.

Who is signing Iwobi mate?

James stays = always injured = Iwobi plays

James goes = we sign a good replacement who isn't always injured = Iwobi stays where he belongs on the bench.
Ive yet to see Iwobi "play" or contribute in any game for us any more than 5 minutes.

A young kid from the youth team would have done considerably more than him.

But yer you like him over James.

Who is signing Iwobi mate?

James stays = always injured = Iwobi plays

James goes = we sign a good replacement who isn't always injured = Iwobi stays where he belongs on the bench.
Still haven't got a right back and you think they're replacing James?

It'll be Iwobi for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.