Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure blood out of a stone is quite right. We know the players had the quality in there. It's just been a case of bringing it to the surface. The likes of Davies and Iwobi are still developing, but players like Siggy, Bernard and Gomes have shown in the past for us the quality they possess.
Aye, it was a bit of flippant remark but the sentiment is that Carlo is collectively turning this side into winners and ensuring performances I doubt many could do.

Additionally, there are still a fair few weak links in the squad but he has been able to negate these to an extent that we're able to perform much better.

Imagine what he'd be able to do and what we could achieve with a few more quality additions.

Some people seem to be treating this as the "less important" fixture, with City and Liverpool on the horizon.

I'd argue it's even more important. If we play like we did against Newcastle and lose this, we could win at Anfield for the first time in about a million years and be no better off in a points sense than if we'd just beaten Fulham and lost the two "tougher" fixtures.

A win today opens the door to one or both of those next two games actually meaning something if/when we get a result.
A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. We need to win this evening to keep up our momentum and put pressure on the other teams with points in the bank.

Thanks pal, but there is reasoning behind it. In most games you wouldn't be able to apply the same logic. Seeing as we've just come off the back of 2 hours against Spurs you'd imagine there to be tired legs within the ranks.
Don’t forget though when Everton are on you MUST MENTION the RS, VVD and every time James does an amazing pass, you have to mention how Thiago 5 yard pass was better

Don’t forget though when Everton are on you MUST MENTION the RS, VVD and every time James does an amazing pass, you have to mention how Thiago 5 yard pass was better
What you reckon for the first Pickford mention? I'm giving it three minutes, shortly followed by "and the Reds would surely be performing much better if they would have had Thiago available all season, but he was unfortunately assaulted by Richarlison and missed two months!" lol

WE've scored goals for fun the last couple of games, and it would be nice to get another 4 or more tonight, but without conceding. We really do need to improve our goal difference because the way the league is shaping up, it will be important at the end of the season.

Thanks pal, but there is reasoning behind it. In most games you wouldn't be able to apply the same logic. Seeing as we've just come off the back of 2 hours against Spurs you'd imagine there to be tired legs within the ranks.
Not getting that three days of rest with very light training loads of massage therapy,top players should be fine.

He was training with the lads in video put out by Everton other day. Good chance he makes the bench at least I’d say.
I'd say a 20 minute run out off the bench tonight, to give him some game time leading up to Man City during the week. Give him an hour against City and replace him with Davies, and then start him again in the derby all being well.

What you reckon for the first Pickford mention? I'm giving it three minutes, shortly followed by "and the Reds would surely be performing much better if they would have had Thiago available all season, but he was unfortunately assaulted by Richarlison and missed two months!" lol
No no no no no.

Studio-your commentary team is...

Thanks (whoever in the studio)
Liverpool who are having a woeful terrible season are still above Everton because (insert whyou said)
Also any goal we scored is because of the other team fault(Defender/Keeper) should do better
Richarlison dives
James can’t hack the league
Var is always right unless it’s in our favour

your good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.