Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we make use of the extra days rest, as this is the game that we need to get the 3 points from, in the next two games. Not to say I’d write us off getting anything against City on Wednesday, but it’d be job bloody well done if we do so, given their form at the moment

Definitely need to prioritise today over Wednesday. Get a win today, beat villa in our game in hand, get anything from the Liverpool game, then regardless of what happens vs City, we are really set up for pushing for top 4.

I want to win every game, but today and next Saturday are more important than Wednesday (imo)

Some people seem to be treating this as the "less important" fixture, with City and Liverpool on the horizon.

I'd argue it's even more important. If we play like we did against Newcastle and lose this, we could win at Anfield for the first time in about a million years and be no better off in a points sense than if we'd just beaten Fulham and lost the two "tougher" fixtures.

A win today opens the door to one or both of those next two games actually meaning something if/when we get a result.

Every game is tough but if we can't beat these at home then we may as well just hang our boots up tbh. They have only won 2 out of 22 and have lost more than they have drew and we are miles better than them. The lads need to take the game serious and go for it full throttle from the first minute. Got to be 3 points today or it will be another wasted opportunity after most of the other games going for us and we have some much tougher games coming up.

Get the job done please blues. ;)

Won’t be popular but I think he has to give Dacoure a rest. He played all 120 mins on Wed, with our two biggest and possibly hardest games of the season in the next 6 days I don’t think he has a choice. Hopefully Davies, Allan and Gomes in the middle

Fulham are in some form, but we should be winning this game and then if we can get something out of city. Liverpool are failing so hopefully 3 points, top 4 is on the horizon blues, we can do it. Especially with iwobi, Davies and siggy in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.