Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two games in hand like.

But yeah, tonight is massive. I'd be more confident if we were away but we can kind of treat this like an away game in a way.

Go with the flat back four for me. Even if that means Digne on the left and one of Rich/Iwobi missing out. Seems Gylfi is starting, so that could mean either he's in next to Davies or we're playing him as a 10 and James right.

I fancy a draw myself think we'll score but unless Holgate goes into the middle can not see us offering anything near enough in CM to keep them at bay.

2-2 DCL & Richarlison for us and Maddison and someone like Incheacho for them.

If we keep the back 4 + start the front 3

We will score 2 goals at least and they will do well to score 1.

I'm still saying:
Pickford
Holgate Keane Mina
Iwobi - - - - Davies - - Gomes - - - - Digne
James - - - - - - - - - - - Richi
DCL​

Sub Allan for Davies and rotate in Godfrey regularly and this is our best lineup on paper every week. We have four starting CBs who can be rotated and the rest of the team is in their ideal spot. Problem is that Carlo doesn't like three in the back and our CBs never look comfortable playing with it. Which is a real bummer. Doubt he goes for it.

I fancy a draw myself think we'll score but unless Holgate goes into the middle can not see us offering anything near enough in CM to keep them at bay.

2-2 DCL & Richarlison for us and Maddison and someone like Incheacho for them.
Incheacho, won’t play, he’s stink himself out at Leicester, probably Perez will play, I went 2-1 to us

Status
Not open for further replies.