Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who mentioned starting him? You appear to be confusing me with Ancelotti. This is all based on a rumour generated by Talk Sport and one allegedly credible journalist. Have you actually seen him play other than what's online. If we sign him his role won't be decided by posters on a fan forum.
Can’t agree more mate.

Just feel this seasons efforts would be enhanced with an oven ready forward.

I don’t have a problem with signing promising upcoming players. I’m just pointing out that this would be one for the future, not this season.

I would have preferred any transfer business to improve the first team right now to help secure a European place.

His deal feels more like it part some sort of player trading scheme, like the Chelsea model.
I agree with you on this. But we have to face up to the reality that, financially, we may not be in a position to do that this window. Very frustrating given the opportunity we have with the league position this season.

It's a legacy of poor acquisition under previous managers that we're stuck with probably until the end of next season sadly.

Fingers crossed that we have a better record with injuries in the second half of the season and players like Richarlison and Gomes find some form. We could still come out of this okay.

Can’t agree more mate.

They seem to be thin on the ground and those that may become available are usually overpriced in January or looking for a step up to a CL team. Think as it stands it'll be a loan or a long time with fingers crossed that DCL and Richarlison stay fit.

Virtually none, and he needs moving on.

But this guy is also likely to make virtually no impact this season.

I think we need someone who will have an impact immediately.
You have as much idea as me I'd wager he has more chance than Tosun. Kid has been doing bits off the bench for the last eighteen months for Bayern and he could be a longer term investment ten million is nothing these days and if its a loan and doesn't work out he goes back. We have no idea on our finances too I doubt there is much wriggle room this window without many outs.

Can’t agree more mate.

I’ve got just the man
D4B01F03-D3B4-4778-B8FD-47808BE67020.png

Can’t agree more mate.

....remember a youngster coming in when Jimmy Husband got injured on the run-in to the 1970 season. Alan Whittle scored 11 crucial goals and we won the title. An untried Mike Trebilcock came in and scored 2 to win us the cup in ‘66.

Football might have changed but things like that happen. Sometimes it’s right person, right place, right time.

I agree with you on this. But we have to face up to the reality that, financially, we may not be in a position to do that this window. Very frustrating given the opportunity we have with the league position this season.

It's a legacy of poor acquisition under previous managers that we're stuck with probably until the end of next season sadly.

Fingers crossed that we have a better record with injuries in the second half of the season and players like Richarlison and Gomes find some form. We could still come out of this okay.
I agree entirely.

it’s why I would either like a proper first team player or wait till summer.

....remember a youngster coming in when Jimmy Husband got injured on the run-in to the 1970 season. Alan Whittle scored 11 crucial goals and we won the title. An untried Mike Trebilcock came in and scored 2 to win us the cup in ‘66.

Football might have changed but things like that happen. Sometimes it’s right person, right place, right time.
Here’s hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.