2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha really? I thought he was average at best again.

I mean he's not a fullback so even if he was great tonight defensively, and before you say he was I disagree, I'm not even sure how much it matters because at some point he's gotta move to the middle.

I won't know if he's good or bad before 2023, at least.
The guy is a unit could play anywhere on the pitch, so much pace.

Whatever man. I'd put at worst a 50/50 chance that we're talking about him like we talk about Gomes and Bernard in 18 months. I just don't know.

Sniff it runt.

I want Brands to succeed badly but if it is his idea and scouting that gets us Godfrey and Doucoure I'm going to have my doubts. Too much money for what they're bringing.

Sniff it runt.
TBF Doucoure was absolutely woeful tonight and can't step up at all in midfield when people like Allan and James are missing so I really think value for money is a solid no on him. He's a fine player but I really feel like we can find someone to run a lot for less.

And on Godfrey just remember what you thought of Bernard in January 2019.

TBF Doucoure was absolutely woeful tonight and can't step up at all in midfield when people like Allan and James are missing so I really think value for money is a solid no on him. He's a fine player but I really feel like we can find someone to run a lot for less.

And on Godfrey just remember what you thought of Bernard in January 2019.

I still like Bernard; think he's a decent squad player when he's on a run of games.

When you're holding onto a lead this guy is such a useful player to have, He's rapid and strong and doesn't shy out of tackles.
We're getting every worth of 20m here.

Status
Not open for further replies.