2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe could go on a run and beat five or six player before rolling it across to Kean for a tap in and the lids on here would be out with the new Baggio shouts.

''Yes lad he can do it in the Premier League by scoring against Man Utd for a French team in a European competition''.

Hope he bags a few.

1. Looks fit.

2. He is only scoring playing well because it is the french league is typical premiership followers dribble. There is not a big difference in the leagues. We would be mid table at best as well in french league. That's the reality.

If he has a good season, comes back full of confidence, another year older and raring to go, it's a good move. If we sell him and make a profit, it's a good move.

Fail to see how this another Brands failure.

He is 20. He was always going to have a learning curve and have to adapt to being a full time first choice striker, in any league. There have been plenty of people who have shown flashes of talent in bigger teams and not fulfilled their early promise and plenty of others who have. Every single player is a gamble to a certain degree. You could sign a player for any league and depending on his mentality, the first 2 or 3 games can make or break them.

Allowing him to go and play and more importantly, enjoy himself and build him up is a good move, regardless of if he stays or if he goes, because 1 way or another, he is an asset.

The problem is the number of players we have who aren't, that are stopping us from adding more who could be.
So you’d rather we just buy young players, loan them out and sell at a profit, without them actually helping our team whatsoever? Footballs a business,‘I’m not disputing that, but I honestly couldn’t care less about making a profit on a player that has contributed zero to the whole reason I support my team. I’d rather have a guy cost us millions but still provide me with moments of joy at the weekend.
You may come back with the argument that selling Kean at a profit has an indirect affect on the team through the ability then to reinvest, but Brands is proving that his strike rate is a toss of a coin right now. Kean was bought to play for Everton, as is every player we sign. The fact that he didn’t settle, couldn’t perform, is to our detriment and should still be deemed as a failure for me. Getting a profit on him us a huge second best to what we are actually trying to achieve. We’ve spent about 400 million in the last 5 years and we are no better. Having money to spend is no guarantee of success, a good transfer policy is. Good players for Everton please Marcel, not PSG.

Same player.

He's the same lad who waits for things to happen he's just now surrounded by top tier talent pulling defenders all over the place. He's not imposing himself on the game or making life difficult for the defenders, not offering Neymar or Mbappe an out ball he's just standing in and around Maguire and Lindelof. He was a modern day goal hanger in the first half, needs to step it up big time in the second and put these rats on the brink of going out.

He's the same lad who waits for things to happen he's just now surrounded by top tier talent pulling defenders all over the place. He's not imposing himself on the game or making life difficult for the defenders, not offering Neymar or Mbappe an out ball he's just standing in and around Maguire and Lindelof. He was a modern day goal hanger in the first half, needs to step it up big time in the second and put these rats on the brink of going out.

The Siggurdson of strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.