2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean has played 2 games for PSG. One of them the full 90 minutes and tonight as a second half substitute.

In both games he's had fewer touches per minute than any other player on the pitch from either team.

He must be the biggest fraud that's ever got a game in the champions league.

I only watched the highlights but they were more like lowlights. Kean had two touches, one header miles over and a yellow card. The PSG attackers were basically passing and shooting around him while he jogged around with the United centerbacks.

Stroke of genius loaning him to PSG.

If we'd have loaned him to say, Fiorentina, and he flopped, we'd be looking at trying to give him away.

As it stands, somebody will think he must be great if he's on PSG's bench.

Kean has played 2 games for PSG. One of them the full 90 minutes and tonight as a second half substitute.

In both games he's had fewer touches per minute than any other player on the pitch from either team.

sandro.jpg

I don't even think Merson himself knew what he said or meant
I've got absolutely nothing positive to say about that alcohol dependent imbecile. The kip on him tutting and making out like our players are some sort of criminals. Didn't realise he was a closet Liverpool fan, but I should have known better.

He didn't exactly light up the league cup either.

I hope he doesn't put on the blue shirt again, he just never seemed bothered any time he played. his lockdown party also taints him when we were all following the rules. he seems to think he is better than us or that he should start when he done nothing to warrant that. understood why we bought him as he has the potential but his attitude is a bit like lookmans from what I have seen

To bastardise a famous quote....
"better to remain on the bench and have people assume you have talent than to get on the pitch and prove you have none"

This is what screwed us with Niasse, Bolasie, Sandro, Martina, Mirallas, Tosun, etc. We should never give them a chance to "exhibit" their abilities when they are so so poor. We should (1) never have signed them and (2) just took the reduced fees being offered.

I know he’s been called “raw” and stuff like that but my unpopular opinion is that even for his age he’s considerably further back in his footballing development than he probably should be and that’s not even for a potentially elite talent, I’m talking in general for a player of his age.

I hope he doesn't put on the blue shirt again, he just never seemed bothered any time he played. his lockdown party also taints him when we were all following the rules. he seems to think he is better than us or that he should start when he done nothing to warrant that. understood why we bought him as he has the potential but his attitude is a bit like lookmans from what I have seen
Think that's a bit OTT personally.

The kid clearly has quality, he's just had an off year in terms of his development and not all of it his fault.

Still crap like.
Yep........you're right. Crap for us anyhow. But other teams must see something in him. He doesn't get capped for Italy being totally crap.
But for whatever reason he just wasn't doing it for us. Better forwards than Kean are out there.
Let's hope that Don Carlo can bring in a back up forward in January............Up the Toffees.....

Status
Not open for further replies.