2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, we were all fairly disguted by Nolan's tackle on Anichebe which resulted in a long lay off, but I'm pretty sure we didn't issue a fatwa against his life. Nor did the BBC start an official period of mourning for his knee.

Its almost like they are form of cultural black hole as an institution. With a strong gravity field that warps logic and reality to those who get sucked in too close.

They do it in part cause they know that lot aren't half a pack of cry arses. They feast on this kinda thing, victim mentality kicks in and they're all texting each other saying they've not felt this devastated since Stevie retired.

The bint mentions a horror tackle by Mirallas on Suarez. Is she for real? Was the other way wasnt it?

He did leave stud marks on him, however it was payback for the year before. It's not like Suarez is a shrinking violet when it comes to drawing blood (by all methods).

It happens we move on but this lot are making Ayrton Senna's 3 day mourning in Brazil look like it's a kids party.

I mean, we were all fairly disguted by Nolan's tackle on Anichebe which resulted in a long lay off, but I'm pretty sure we didn't issue a fatwa against his life. Nor did the BBC start an official period of mourning for his knee.

Its almost like they are form of cultural black hole as an institution. With a strong gravity field that warps logic and reality to those who get sucked in too close.

We didn’t when Suarez done Mirallas and Distin either

Jordan.jpg

Massive shame really but Liverpool must know what to expect. Decisions will always go towards the team at the top of league and the ones with the England stars. Such a shame. Oh well, at least they claimed a point against the league leaders, they should be proud of that.
I've shamelessly stolen this to wind Kopites up with.. lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.