2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get there has to be line like for example Pickford also can'tonly get a yellow and a pen if he whipped out a pistol and shot van djik.

Dunno by their language there had to be a "genuine attempt" to play the ball for the keeper to escape full punishment, which tbf Pickford was genuinely trying to play the ball, but he's also just genuinely a hot headed idiot.

....yep, I think it was more for those incidents where a keeper comes out and a forward gets a toe to the ball first.

Unbelievable amount of crap being spoken about including this:

Such a horror tackle he walked off the pitch. We've seen players with broken arteries spewing out blood. Far too many ankles and legs pointing in the wrong direction. All on gas and air and screaming in agony as they are carried from the pitch.

I don't remember ever going overboard apart from Son and that was more because the crying little biff had zero punishment once the red card was rescinded despite tackling Gomes without any chance of getting the ball all with intent. Even then the 3 game ban would have been enough to at least get some justice. Players get injured and you move on, yet this cult turn it into bigger sob story than covid and wars put together.

You know what, it's bloody draining lads.

There was a 50/50 challenge between Mane and Digne in the 2nd half where both had their legs raised, both looking at the ball and both clattered into each other with high feet, yet only 1 of them got booked. As a result of that I have raised the matter with the Kick It Out campaign as I think Michael Oliver needs to justify that the decisions he made on Saturday weren't due to a racist bias

Heard it all now!!

What odds on a Roy Keane/Alf Inge Haaland type reprisal if VVD and Pickford are ever on the same pitch in the near future?
It'll be box office gold.

....yep, I think it was more for those incidents where a keeper comes out and a forward gets a toe to the ball first.
When I was a player!!! Used to hate those passes where the ball was put through to you when it was 50/50 between you and the keeper. You knew the keeper was going to take you out and he usually did. But you as an idiot used to think I can't let people think I'm a coward Many a bruise and injury off those keepers :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.