Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have one already if we played Richarlison as our main striker.

Richarlison is capable of 20, DCL is capable of 15 and James is capable of double figures this season.

Whether they all get those targets is another thing but we are in a better position. Another option capable of 5-8 goals would be very helpful. Hopefully Kean can push on this year too and get close to double figures as well.

Richarlison is capable of 20, DCL is capable of 15 and James is capable of double figures this season.

Whether they all get those targets is another thing but we are in a better position. Another option capable of 5-8 goals would be very helpful. Hopefully Kean can push on this year too and get close to double figures as well.
They are all capable and they would have to hit them targets for us to have a good go at the CL spot

Nonsense from HTC about us being interested in Bale. For a club in a serious FFP situation I can’t see us going anywhere near him given his wages. Even if Madrid subsidised them it would still be way too much.

Bale Linked this morning, Madrid offering him out on loan or for Sale 20 million euros, he is on £600k per week, but Madrid are offering to pay part of the wages. I cant see it myself, I think the link to Everton is fairly tenuous, Ancellotti signed him for Madrid... Thats about it. Man Utd, Leicester, Newcastle, West Ham and Spurs all linked as well.

I would take him if the money was not too bad, but I think even subsidised, he would be on way too much for us.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...refers-tottenham-hotspur-but-everton-lurking/

Nonsense from HTC about us being interested in Bale. For a club in a serious FFP situation I can’t see us going anywhere near him given his wages. Even if Madrid subsidised them it would still be way too much.

If he goes to a club over here, it will be someone like United where they will make the money back in merchandise sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.