2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Højbjerg After 90 mins against Allan

JubilantBoldHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

It must be quite a daunting thing to move to another country, not really speak the language, not really know the culture & how the British day to day works. No amount of transfer fee or weekly wage alters those feelings. To play how he did today under the pressure of expectation from us lot was brilliant.
I'm very pleased for us & him & now he has time to rest up whilst being happy & get to grips with our country. Everything looks & feels better when your happy. I could make the exact same post in the Rodriguez thread too.
Welcome to Everton.

It must be quite a daunting thing to move to another country, not really speak the language, not really know the culture & how the British day to day works. No amount of transfer fee or weekly wage alters those feelings. To play how he did today under the pressure of expectation from us lot was brilliant.
I'm very pleased for us & him & now he has time to rest up whilst being happy & get to grips with our country. Everything looks & feels better when your happy. I could make the exact same post in the Rodriguez thread too.
Welcome to Everton.

To be fair mate if he can't speak the lingo, along with no fans in attendance, I doubt he knew of any pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.